Jan 11, 2012

it's been a while.

life's been so hard on me these days. i don't know why but degree's life is killing me. although i'm having lotsa fun in shah alam but, it can't be denied that masscomm is tougher than i've ever thought.

i miss my friends, to be exact my teslian friends and sorry if i didn't contact u guys lately. i've been so busy and hopefully we'll meet each other after this first semester ends. 

masscomm  is truly challenging as i need to grasp new knowledge and all those stuffs that unfamiliar to me before. oh gosh. why why why. well like people said, every thing happens for a reason. stick to that, you'll survive.

follow my twitter because basically i do tweet a lot. just search for saif_hakim and you will find my profile. i'm just sorry if i don't follow you back because.. well... you know.. urmm. nevermind.

i love my life now. so people, good luck with your life too.

No comments: